FiF Lecture with Konrad Paul Liessmann
Power of information intermediaries – powerlessness of law?
Topic: Education as a provocation. About dealing with thinking.
When: 16.11.2021, 5 pm
Where: Lichtenberg-Haus, Dieburger Straße 241
The FiF Lecture 2021 will be held by Konrad Paul Liessmann, professor of philosophy at the University of Vienna and, among other activities, scientific director of the Philosophicum Lech, which is known far beyond the borders of Austria.
Konrad Paul Liessmann is known for a series of outstanding publications that always reach beyond the boundaries of his own subject – recently, together with the author Michael Köhlmeier, he published “mythological-philosophical temptations” (2016) and “mythological-philosophical condemnations” (2019). In his latest book, he follows Nietzsche on the trail of “midnight temptations” (2021).
His FiF Lecture will pick up thoughts from his book Education as a provocation (2017) asking how to deal with thinking. There will be an opportunity to reflect on issues brought up in the Corona pandemic in this context.
We ask you to register by June 1, 2022 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org-….
Due to constantly changing circumstances, we ask you to keep an eye on the notes on our . web site
- FiF-Forum 2019 Copyright
- FiF-Workshop 2016 Kreativität
- FiF Lecture 2017 mit Günter Figal
- FiF Lecture 2018 mit Bernhard Waldenfels
- FiF Workshop 2017 Design & Invent
- FiF-Forum 2016 Kreativität
- FiF-Forum 2020 Kreativität im Kapitalismus
- FiF Lecture 2019 mit Hans Joas
- FiF Lecture 2022 with Wolfgang Hoffmann-Riem
- FiF Lecture 2023 with Prof. Dr. Dieter Thomä